
Back in June of 2007 I organized a fundraiser for the St. Bladrick's Foundation. I was fortunate to raise a few thousand dollars to go towards funding children's cancer research. I had initially planned on repeating the fundraiser yearly, but with a baby due last year i didn't get to, and this year things are hectic with 3 kids at home. Luckily, one of the med students has taken the ball and started it rolling again! Thanks to Aimee, a medical student who has organized the event for this year.
Justin has agreed to shave his head and I am working as a volunteer to help her out. This money completely goes towards children's cancer research. It is an amazing cause and could use all the money we can raise for them. If you feel like you can donate some money for this great cause, you can donate it either on my volunteer page or Justin's. Here are the links!
Jaidi: http://stbaldricks.org/participants/volunteer_info.php?ParticipantKey=2009-327241
Justin: http://stbaldricks.org/participants/shavee_info.php?ParticipantKey=2009-327249
Thanks to anyone who donated! We appreciate the help anyone can give!
Here's to curing children's cancer, $1 at a time! Even $1 can make a huge difference!




No comments:
Post a Comment