Monday, April 19, 2010

Our First House

Justin and I spent 2 days in Oklahoma this weekend. We were fortunate to have some wonderful friends who kept our kids here in Lubbock. We were house shopping. With our upcoming move we really wanted to have the chance to get into a house of our own. Well, we found the perfect house.



Our closing date is May 28, and most likely we will leave Lubbock on the 27th right after Jaicie and Felicity get out of school! Luckily Justin is done with training the end of this week. So we have all of May to de-junk and pack and get the house super clean!  It will be an adventure. We loved Edmond, and we are really excited to take our family there and learn to love it even more. It will be a big change, back to the big city life, but we are ready. The kids have a great school to go to and it will all be wonderful!

Anyway, I just wanted to share teh news!  Also, as a side note, we are sending out graduation announcements and need your address if you want one!  So email me your address so I can add it to the list.

:) Have a great day!

7 comments:

Pokeyann said...

That is just so exciting! Congratulations!

Katyanne said...

i'd like one. 4490 West White Ash Dr.
Meridian, ID 83646

Congrats on all the excitement with graduation and buying a home. It's so nice to finally be out of that stage in life, and good luck with you guys.

It's been nice having your blog and keeping in touch some way.

jenifer said...

what a great house!! hope you LOVE Oklahoma... please let me know how i can help with the move.

APRIL EVANS said...

Jaidie, I am so excited for you!!! I would love to move, but it is so scary going somewhere you have never been. I am a BIG chicken!! What a nice size back yard. Good luck to you and Justin. I love you
april

Jon + Kat said...

Love it! Cute home! Congrats! AND congrats on the graduation!
13950 Autumn Ridge Tr
Houston, Tx 77048

Unknown said...

I can't wait to come visit you in your new house!!! :) I'm going to miss you guys a lot...

Erin said...

Congrats on matching at OU and finding such a cute house! We have friends who just moved to Edmond and like it. If you meet Mike and Anne Anderson, tell them the Bodens say hi. Good luck in all of your adventures!

Jaidi's Photo Gallery