![]() |
| From Family PIctures March 2010 |
I had not intended on taking a prolonged hiatus from the Blog world. But in December I was put in as a supervisor at work and life has been crazy busy ever since! There have been a lot of changes and a lot of things coming up that we are looking forward too. My dear friend Ann posted on her blog a fun Bullet Point list of the goings-on in her life. I am going to steal her idea today and avoid a huge really long post!
- We spent Christmas at home in Lubbock.
- Collin FINALLY passed a hearing test yesterday!
- Collin is NOT going to have surgery for tubes!
- Jaicie 'competed' in the the schools Destination Imagination competition and had a blast and did so well!
- Felicity had to have a hearing test becasue she wasn't hearing well. She failed in one ear, they then pulled eraser size gobs of ear wax out of her ears and she since passed her test with flying colors!
- Justin matched to Oklahoma City at the University of Oklahoma Orthopedics Program
- Jaicie got a perfect report card--except for 1 absence.
- We have begun the dejunking process and recently carted an entire trunk full of clothes to Good Will.
- We have started packing...The process is a long one---Got any boxes to spare? Shoot me an email and I can take them off your hands!
- Collin has discovered cartoons and the TV.
- Collin learned a friends name and now constantly walks around saying Abby in the cutest way ever!
- Jaicie learned to ride a two-wheeler completely on her own! FINALLY!
- Collin has started picking up on a few more words, but if he knows the sign for it, he refuses to say it.
- We have begun the Mortgage loan process!
- Our house was broken into in January and our TV stolen, along with the cable to connect our TV to the computer and a homemade hand crocheted blanket! ARGH I was so mad!
- Luckily we had renters insurance!
- Someone tried to break in again less than a month later! I was sitting on the couch with the TV on and they ran out when they heard me talking to a friend.
- Did I mention that we are moving to OKLAHOMA CITY!
- My baby brother got married last weekend in LAs Vegas, so we got to take a very fast trip to Vegas for the weekend.
- OH! I got an IPHONE! LOVE IT!
- Next week we are going to go house shopping in Edmond, OK, a subarb north of the city.
- Justin graduates and will be Dr. Justin Clayton in less than 2 months! 44 days to be exact~
- Justin's dad had a very successful liver transplant and is healing in San Francisco right now.
- Collin discovered Honey grahams...2 months early, not quite to the 2 year mark.
- Collin is 22 months now!
- We are moving the last weekend of May or maybe the first week of June.
- We canceled our cruise---but we are going to take a trip to Sea World as a family instead!
- Our pet Rat Bella died of unknown causes. I only cried because Felicity cried! It was so sad!
I think I am going to call it good with that. This is list is longer than Iw as hoping. But I guess when you go from Dec 6 to April 7 without hardly a post that is what happens!
Happy April to you all! Wish us luck on all the upcoming changes in our lives..especially the buying a home part next week! :)
Below are some pictures that we have taken recently...or had taken recently! Enjoy the slideshow.





2 comments:
So cute! I can't believe how big the kids are getting. Congratulations on finishing school and going to OK!
Glad to see you back to blogging...I"m going to have to remember the bullets when I get behind! So exciting about OK City! Especially with all those break ins!
Post a Comment