Its been a long time. But I am not going to play the catch up game right now.
I just wanted to post a quick note and say Justin matched. We find out on Thursday where we are going, so keep an eye on the blog Thursday afternoon. But I just wanted to say that we now know for sure Justin did match to some residency. Shall we take a poll?
Atlanta
Dallas
Lubbock
Ann Arbor, Michigan
Providence, RI
Boston
Little Rock
San Antonio
Fort Worth
Wichita, KS
Oklahoma City
Albuquerque
In no particular order, that is our list of possibilities...so where do you all think we will match to on Thursday. Winner gets the satisfaction of guessing the right one...sorry, jobless Justin can't afford a prize for the correct guesser! :) Post your votes below! Can't wait to see where we will be going!
Monday, March 15, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
i am taking a shot in the dark...Ann Arbor! i hear it's nice there. Good luck!
Dallas! I want you to come where we are!
Post a Comment