Applications are in! Well actually, they have been in for a little while now. We submitted 40 applications. 35 of the programs have downloaded all the available documents for the application. NOw it is a lot of the waiting game. A lot of the programs don't send invites for interviews until NOvember. We have heard that there are some that invite the end of September, beginning of October. But there is no guarantee when invites will come. It is crazy to think though, that in about 8 months, Justin will be graduated and officially be Dr. Clayton. It has such a nice ring to it! Dr. Justin B. Clayton. Wow! I can't wait for that day. we have our favorite programs, and we have our not so favorite programs, but they are all in places we would be more than happy living. I have worked on gathering information on each of the locations. We have cost of living comparisons, and houseing comparisons and lots of other info. As Justin gets interviews, the list will continue to grow. There are some things that I am holding off doing too much research on until he gets interviews. Schools for the kids, locations to live in the city, jobs for me...those can all be researched once our list is being brought down a little bit. But I am excited. It is a new adventure in our lives. Thinking about all the places we could end up is wonderful. Boston, Rochester NY, Rochester MN, Lebanon NH, Dallas/Fort Worth TX, Houston TX...and so many more. All of them are wonderful places and I look forward to the upcoming months and to finding out where we will end up.
I can't tell you how proud I am of my dear Justin. He has worked so hard for his career and continues to do so. Aside from working to do well in his classes he has worked his butt off for his family. I carry so much gratitude for him and all he has done for me and for our beautiful children.
I love you forever Justin, Always and forever!
Wednesday, September 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Um... or WICHITA!! (What? That's not your top pick?!?:-))
Post a Comment