So Justin is still in Utah. If you read my last post, you know that the kids and I just got back. Unfortunately, we had to leave Justin behind. This is a sorta cheesy picture of Justin and I that we took while we were together for a day in Las Vegas. This is actually the day that he left Vegas for Utah. It has been a bit of a difficult time having him gone. I have been with the kids with hardly a break, except one evening last week at Michelle's. I have spent every waking moment with the kids--Whom I love will all my heart, but sometimes don't us mom's just need a break. Anyway, back to Justin...I miss him terribly. I don't know how people do this frequently. My sister's husband spends 4 days of every week (I think) out of town for work. I haven't seen Justin now for more than a week...and I hate it. We don't get to talk as often as I'd like because he works long hours during the day and goes to bed early for his early mornings. With a 45 minute drive, and needing to be at the hospital by 6, you have to get up pretty early...I think he said 4:30 the other day. Anyway, as result, I don't get to talk to him much. It has been hard. But the kids have been pretty good. School starts on Monday and it will be good!
Justin, I miss you and I love you. I can't wait til you are home again...9 more days! At least its single digits now...
Still not sure if the 6 month deployment in the air force medical corp is worth the Financial benefits...Still need more time to think on that!





7 comments:
HANG IN THERE JAIDI! IF YOU NEED A BREAK PLEASE CALL THE KIDDOS WOULD HAVE FUN IF YOUR KIDDOS CAME OVER AND YOU COULD HAVE SOME ALONE TIME!
Who's your friend with the CAPS LOCK stuck on? Is she mad at you?
wow! I didn't know Justin had joined the Air Force! So will he be active duty, or it is more like a reserve commitment? 6 months is a LONG time to play single parent, but it sounds like you are almost at the end of the road. take care : )
Susan,
He actually hasn't joined the air force. He is thinking about it once Residency begins. Right now he is just in Utah for a 4th year med school rotation!
I know how lonely it is to be without the hubby for months at a time. No fun! I'm glad that he's back home with you guys. I didn't know you were considering the AF! We have a lot of friends that are doing their residency programs that way. Did you know that we're active duty AF? I'm not sure I mentioned that before.
Love the family pics!
My husband is applying to neurosurgery. They tend to be much earlier on the interview offers because they were early match two years ago so many of them are still on an early schedule. None of the ortho applicants I know have heard anything yet - so you're not alone... but hopefully in a few weeks you will start to get some interview invites!
Keep me posted!
Love the family pics!
My husband is applying to neurosurgery. They tend to be much earlier on the interview offers because they were early match two years ago so many of them are still on an early schedule. None of the ortho applicants I know have heard anything yet - so you're not alone... but hopefully in a few weeks you will start to get some interview invites!
Keep me posted!
Post a Comment