Monday, May 18, 2009

Kids

From Play Time
Collin has really started getting around and up on everything. Since he stood up the first time on April 20th, it has been none stop! On this day, I had changed his diaper and was in the process of changing his clothes when he decided to crawl off. He looked so cute crawling around in his diaper. So I grabbed the camera and snapped a few shots! Once he saw the flash go off he started crawling right over to me.

From Play Time
He crawled up on my lap and I was able to snap a pic before he got back down.

Jaicie's favorite past time:

From Play Time


Jaicie loves, loves, loves reading. I cannot, (and don't want to) get her to stop. In the past 2 weeks, she had read about 15 new books. she loves the Junie B Jones books. While they aren't my favorite to listen too, She really enjoys them. The writing of the books is interesting, in that the girl talks at her age, and the entire book is written like a 5 or 6 year old talks. It kind of gets annoying. I find myself correcting Jaicie as she reads outloud, which is how she always reads. But Jaicie loves them, loves the stories and hey, she likes books, I don't want to ruin that already. I have been trying to encourage her to read other books, like Ramona Books. I like those ones!


From Play Time
I am still not entirely sure what was happening in this picture. She kept asking me to take pictures of her, so I was snapping and she pulled out this look. And yes this was teh actual face she made, it wasn't mid-expression. Isn't it great!

And for those who want to see the rest...Here is the album:

No comments:

Jaidi's Photo Gallery