Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Collin Updates and Other Random comments

Well, we took Collin in for his 2 month check up--I still can't believe that he is 2 months old already! Man times have flown by!

So, Collin is now two months old. He is healthy and doing really well. His stats are:

Weight: 12 pounds 1 ounce
Length: 22 1/2 inches

The doctor said that he was doing very well. He is eating well, sleeping well and apparently we are doing well as his parents!











Felicity is having a great life. She is wearing her School of Medicine shirt that the alliance officers and I reently designed. It is really cute!






Jaicie is doing well She starts school in 20 days! And yes I am definitely counting down the days! Today she got woken up by her crying brother. She promptly sat down on the floor and fell asleep. Only waking up because Collin who was laying on the floor next to her kicked her. It was pretty funny!

2 comments:

Nigel Flannery Livingston said...

Noodle kicked Jaicie?

That's pretty messed up.

Pokeyann said...

Your kids are too cute! I can't get over how little kid Jaicie looks, sigh. It's a happy/sad thing to see.

Jaidi's Photo Gallery