Thursday, July 31, 2008

A New Face and a New Book

Well, in honor of the much awaited and much anticipated new book in the Twilight Saga, Breaking Dawn, I have modified my page significantly! You should definitely take a look!

About a year a ago I was introduced to the phenomenon called Twilight. I know you have probably read my blogs about the books and movies before. But it is seriously insane!I have now read the books 5 times...yes, all three of the books in the series 5 times! In my life, I have never been able to read books multiple times. no matter how hard I try to read Harry Potter again, I can't. But With Twilight, somehow things have been different. I am totally addicted to the books.

Anyway, the fourth book in the saga comes out tomorrow night, at midnight. Justin and I are both eagerly awaiting the book. Come Saturday morning we will be reading as much as we can to hopefully finish it during the weekend so he can go back to work on Monday. Actually, lets be honest, we will probably start it as soon as we get back from the bookstore tomorrow night. At least I am honest with myself! Anyway, I broke down this week and read the first chapter. I have been able to put it off for the 2 months since it came out...Then my good friend Sara came out to visit and brought the first chapter (that is the beginning of the first chapter, but not the whole thing) into my home. ARGH! I couldn't put it off anymore, not with it sitting in my house. So I read it and lvoed it. But don't worry no spoilers here. But if you have read it, or once you do read it, you should definietly watch this video Untitled Video But seriously, don't watch it until you have read the chapter. I won't say what it is, but it is pertaining to the first chapter! And you will love it! I did!

And with that, I will end my blog. Next week is Collin's two month check up..wow times has flown by, and I am sure I will post some pictures and some new stats...man that boy has grown! Til then, enjoy Breaking Dawn if you are reading it!

1 comment:

Jensen Ohana said...

Hey Jaidi!
Wow, your kids are so adorable! Congrats on the new lil' one!! Hey, my friend just moved to Lubbock. Her name is Kristi Hunsaker. She and her family moved there for her husband. I told her I knew you were there and then found your blog on Linds' page. I don't know how big that place is, but wow, this world is small! :) Well, take care!

Jaidi's Photo Gallery