Monday, August 25, 2008

Collin Aug 2008

Collin is growing up so fast.



He will be 3 months the end of next week, and is developing so well. He has gained really good head control and seems to have pretty strong legs. He even slept through the night Saturday night. He has developed a little bit of a cold and so last night he woke up when he wasn't feeling well, but I gave him some Tylenol for his fever and he went right back to sleep. He seems to be doing better this morning. So hopefully the cold won't last much longer. I guess we will see.

1 comment:

Pokeyann said...

Enough with the great sleeping kids, it makes me want to hit you, and I love you and so generally don't think of hitting you! ;). He is sooo dang cute, I forgot how much you like diaper bums, they are super cute!

Jaidi's Photo Gallery