So here are the results of the survey last week about our baby boy!
Birth-date and Time Weight and Length
June 13th --4:32pm 7lbs 9oz/20 1/2 in.
June 10 --11 am-ish 7 lbs 2 oz/19
June 16, 2008 --11:04 a.m 7 lbs. 11 oz./ 20.5"
June 10, 2008 --10:20 am 7 lbs 3 oz/20 "
January 10 --3:37 am 8' 7"/22 in
June 15th --2:00 am hehe 8 pounds 8 ounces/21 inches
June 13 --1:16 pm 7 lbs 11 oz/21"
I think my brother was hoping that I would deliver really, really late...January 10? Really Nigel? Isn't that Zack's birthday?
Besides that, the dates were pretty good...Maybe I should have mentioned that Jaicie was a week early and Felicity was 2 weeks early! I am going for June 5th...right now, given the contractions I have been having and the consistency of them, I am just hoping to make it at least to 36 weeks...May 23...Maybe I should have him on mom's birthday! :) Oh and i really don't mind the middle of the night deliveries...it made for an easier time for a babysitter for Jaicie when Felicity was born! so 2:00 am...not so bad! And we already have someone on the ready to come sleep at our house if that times comes!
Anyway, thanks for the input on the name too...the general consensus on the name Collin William Clayton was that it is cute...There was some bizarre name that someone (cough, Nigel, cough) suggested...Spunkterference Ollivander Clayton.. Yeah that was actually pretty convincing...
Anyway, still not 100% sure on his name, but getting closer. I really like Collin and I am pretty sure that will be his first name...we will see on the middle name!
Friday, April 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
You should think long and hard about that middle name. In all seriousness, I like the name, but the middle name doesn't roll off the tongue properly.
Some suggestions:
1- Spencer
2- Gustavo
3- James
4- Curtis
5- Martin
6- Anthony
7- Andrew
8- Bradley
9- Chitin
10- Damien
11- Sebastian
12- Jennifer
Whatever you do, don't make his middle name Oliver. That would make his initials C.O.C. And people would spend his entire life making phallic jokes at his expense.
Also, please, please, please, don't make his middle name Oscar. Because in addition to the phallic jokes, his name would be too close to colonoscopy.
That might be too much for me to cope with. In fact the butthole jokes are already coming to me.
Please don't do that to me.
Post a Comment