So I decided that it was time---time to potty train Felicity. I hate the thought of it. I hate the idea that it may be as difficult as it was with Jaicie. (2 year battle). But I can't put it off just because of my fears. She is ready to start it and so badly wants to wear big girl panties. So we decided that this week was going to be a introduction time. Getting her more familiar with using the potty instead of her diaper, but still leaving her in diapers. Next week though, we jump all the way into big girl panties. I am truly scared of this challenge. It was quite an ordeal with Jaicie and I am not looking forward to anything like that, but like I said, I can't keep putting it off just because Jaicie was a challenge doing it.
This is going to be an interesting year, full of new things and new surprises I am sure! Here is what we are looking forward to this year, or at least some of them anyway!
--Baby #3 due June 20...hopefully coming earlier, like June 4...
--Justin takes his boards probably June 30, maybe in Houston
--Justin starts clinicals/3rd year of med school.
--maybe christmas again in Vegas, not sure on that one yet.
--at least one trip north, michelle's house, maybe further, we will have to see how everything works out.
--Trips to Austin, San Antonio, maybe DC and Chicago...(see my last post)
--did I mention a new baby
--Jaicie starts Kindergarten...real school! AWWWW!
--Felicity may start preschool, though probably not til she's 4, but maybe...
well, i know that there is more, but i can't think of anything else to put down at the moment...so, maybe I will add more later. But at any rate, this will be an eventful year, full of so many new things.
So, better late then never---Happy New Year! We Clayton's hope that "the best of last year is the worst of next year" To quote someone from church in Vegas, not sure who said that, but someone did!
Tuesday, January 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment