Saturday, October 13, 2007

New Haircut!

Well I did it! I chopped all my hair off...well a lot of it at least! Okay, so here are 3 pictures! The first is my hair before. this was a few weeks ago at a fashion show that I did for the medical alliance. The second is the hair that was cut off. I am donating it the Pantene ProV Beautiful Lengths program. They make wigs for women with Cancer, who have lost there hair during Chemo. I would have loved my mom to have been able to get one of these. And they give them to them for free. So it is a great program! The third is a picture of my new haircut! I took it myself, as Justin is out of town this weekend, but It looks alright! maybe once Justin gets back, I will have him take a new one!

1 comment:

Pokeyann said...

Wow, you really cut it! It looks awesome, what a great cause.

Jaidi's Photo Gallery