It has been a long time since I have posted anything here. Life has been, well, I was going to say busy, but really, it hasn't been. I have been reading a ton lately. In the past 3 weeks I have read about 15 books. I don't have a count for sure, but that sounds about right. I has been fun to get back into my reading. I used to read a lot and then that stopped in and after college. I don't know something about requiring someone to read a book. It was bad!
Jaicie is loving school. Her teachers came by recently for a home visit. They said, she and a couple of other kids will be starting on advanced learning. They are going to work with her on reading and math. Instead of just letters and numbers. Apparently she is doing really well and from everything I can see, she loves it!
Felicity is getting attached to being home with mommy all day. We have a lot of time just the two of us now and she actually gets pretty angry at Jaicie whenever she is home. It is a fighting time for about an hour after school everyday. It is kind of a headache. But it has sure been nice to have the time with her.
Justin is doing well. Getting close to finishing his neurosciences course. Boy will I be glad when that is over.
As for me. life is life. I am reading the Twilight Saga to Justin right now! He loves it as much as I do! Yes I got my husband addicted to Twilight! It is awesome!. I really enjoy reading books with him, so it is fun!
Anyway, that is it for now!
Sunday, September 30, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment