Saturday, July 14, 2007
Jaicie's Birthday
WOW...My little girl turned 4 today.
We had her first ever birthday party where she actually invited her friends. It was an adventure, but so much fun! We had about 10 kids here,
from church and when I worked at Bodyworks mostly. As everyone was arriving, the kids all played in the girls bedroom. Then after they had all arrived, we took them out and they played in the back yard in our newly bought swimming pool.They loved it. They played in it for about 45 minutes and had a ball! Afterwards everyone came inside and got dressed and then we ate cake. then we opened presents!
It was so much fun and such an adventure. I hadn't thrown a birthday party before...not for kids especially. it was fun and I think it went really well. The kids all seemed happy and to enjoy themselves. It really was a lot of fun. We took lots of pictures and about 18 minutes worth of video tape. Anyway, it was a fun day. Happy Birthday to Jaicie! I can't believe that she is 4 already! 4 years ago, i was lying in a hospital bed in labor with an epidural that actually worked, not even trying to push...now, i am mother to a 4 year old and a 2 year old. My how time flies!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Happy Birthday Jaicie!!!!! Go you, b-day party planner extraodinaire!
Post a Comment