I feel the need, now that we are no longer in Lubbock to change my blog. I know we just left...but I have been awake since 1am this morning and can't sleep, so I have been messing around with a bunch of stuff! Our blog title has always been LubbockClaytons. That was the address and everything. So, we are changing things up a little. Since my name is so unique It makes pretty much any blog address available, unless I have already used it!
So please join me at our new Blog
http://jaidiandjustin.blogspot.com/
Where we will be adding new posts as soon as we get our computer up and running in our new home!
We close on our house today and cable/internet/phone should be set up tomorrow morning. See our new blog for updates and pictures! I look forward to seeing you all at our new site!
Don't forget to update your blog reader accounts if you want! :)
Thursday, May 27, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment