Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Some Additional Wedding Pics

I couldn't not post these here ont he blog! They are amazing pics! So here are some more pics from Bridgette and Daniel's wedding on Sunday, Thanks for Bridgette for sharing them...so stinking fast too. I wasn't expecting any pics for a while from her... As an additional note, these pictures are courtesy of Jonathon Reding Thank you for sharing the pics!

From B&D Wedding pics
From B&D Wedding pics
From B&D Wedding pics
From B&D Wedding pics
From B&D Wedding pics


From B&D Wedding pics


There are so many pictures in there to enjoy. So feel free to click on any of the links below the pictures and you can take a look at the rest!

3 comments:

Melanie said...

They look so good! I'm very impressed. I'm sorry to hear that you have to have surgery...can I bring you dinner on Sunday? I'll be back from Dallas by then.

Pokeyann said...

Beautiful!

Jonathan said...

Jaidi,

The pictures in this post were some of my favorite moments at the wedding. Especially when Felicity came down to showing off her fingernails to me :)

Cute kids...

Had fun meeting you and Justin!

Jonathan

Jaidi's Photo Gallery