This morning, as with most mornings, I let Collin fuss a little in his bed after he woke up. I needed him to wait until 8 to eat and he woke up at 7:30, so I let him fuss a little. Nothing bad, but he fussed. Finally I went in to get him up and this is what I found:
Now, I knew that he could keep himself standing, he does it all the time. I just didn't know that he could actually pull himself up to standing yet. He does enjoy walking right now, which does not help the aching back. Maybe he is just well on his way to skip the crawling and go straight to walking. I guess we will see!
And this, this is purely for comedic affect!
![]() |
| From Desktop |
Yes this is Justin all up in stir-ups. When he started his Ob/Gyn rotation his director told each of them to get up in the stir-ups. Apparently it was because each of the guys needed to know the proper way to instruct a patient to move down when getting in the stir ups. I think it was purely for family laughs...Thank you to Dr. Casanova for an awesome picture to share with all of our friends!






1 comment:
Little known fact...if you spend enough time/are in them often enough your hips can pop out of joint...ask me how I know...yay fertility! ;). Every man should experience the FULL feeling of the stirrups. Cheater with pants on and no paper "blanket", now try and hold on to some dignity, go ahead give it a try with your bare bum hanging off the edge.
I cannot believe how big Collin is already! wow!
Post a Comment