I felt like being somewhat creative on the title...So there ya go!
Something Loose...
Despite the many things that may be loose...a screw here and there...It is actually Jaicie's first tooth that is loose this time. She has been asking me for about 6 months when she is going to loose her first tooth. Last night, while attending an activity for the Spouse alliance, Justin called me to tell me that our little girl was growing up. Her first tooth is loose and from the looks of it this morning, about ready to fall out. I will post some pictures whenever that happens...But unlike my dad, the dentist, I do not plan on keeping the tooth...The toothfairy can throw it the way of the world...
Something New...
I got my new shirt from my sisters cafe Press store, and I love it! It says "I Married my Edward". As you can imagine, Justin loves it too! It is really cute and I totally love it! I don't have a picture of me in it, but it is cute. So far people have really liked it. So if you want one of your own...or any other Twilight related shirt (among many others) take a look at my sisters site!
Something Exciting...
Collin has finally started siting up. Again, no pictures today...but he is sitting. He really likes it, but doesn't stay up for a ton of time. He just rolls down onto his stomach and rolls around. He is also working his first tooth through his gums right now. We think it is coming pretty soon, but I guess we will see. He rolls all around the floor now and is causing me to keep the floor a little cleaner. He sticks everything in his mouth!
Something Fun...
So last October, Justin and I bought Guitar Hero World Tour. We have played it a few times, and the kids love it. Felicity has taken a particular liking to one song in particular and it is so cute. Liccy will start randomly singing "No Sleep Til Brooklyn"..It is adorable. I have to get a video of it, because it always makes me smile. So, once I get a video of her singing, I will post it here.
So that is a little bit of fun for things around our house...Oh and since Justin is the only one not mentioned...He hates psychiatry...or at least practicing it. He is doing his psych rotation and does not enjoy it. While we are glad that there are people who can handle it, he is not one of them...He doesn't not enjoy it so much! But the schedule rocks!
Wednesday, January 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
Jaidi like I said I love your new shirt! I think you and Justin are too cute. Thanks fro the helplast night it was fun I am relaly excited about the pillows!
it was fun to here SOMETHING about your family lately... sounds like you're all having fun. LOVE the shirt. yes, i want one. maybe i'll give it to myself for valentine's day.
Wait you're still alive?! I was beginning to wonder, lol. Great post!
When you you the "Something, Something, Something" gimmick, isn't it supposed to rhyme?
Ah... love this post! Although it makes me miss you even more...:-(
Post a Comment