Monday, January 26, 2009

Flower Girl Dress update!

Well, last night I cut out Jaicie's Dress for Bridgette's Wedding. I got it all pinned and ready to sew, and this afternoon and evening, I sewed it. Things went a little better with this one. I didn't have to undo any seams...which was a huge plus!

From Flower Girl Dresses
But here is Jaicie's Dress.

here are the girls in their dresses
From Flower Girl Dresses


The Zipper turned out better on Jaicie's dress, than Felicity's did.
From Flower Girl Dresses


All that is left of the dresses now is to hem them, and then they will each have a 'belt' sewn on that matches the color of the bridesmaid dresses. It will go around the front and be attached at the seam, and then tie in a bow in the back of the dress. That will be added later. But I think for now, they look great!

5 comments:

Kay B. Pierce said...

These dresses are very close to what I made for the granddaughters when Michelle got married 3 years ago. We did the bright colored sashes on white dresses too. They were so cute. I'll have to send you a picture from the wedding. Good job.

Joz1234 said...

You did a great job on these! Hope all is going well at your house!! Bye!

Susan said...

Jaidi those little dresses are awesome! I didn't know you sew! Fantastic job!

The Tremendous Thomas Family said...

You are great I think they are adorable and it will look so good wiht the matching color of the brides maid dresses

jenifer said...

i love the dresses!! good job. i'm not a dress maker myself, but I am impressed by that skill... way to go.

Jaidi's Photo Gallery