![]() |
| From Halloween |
This is Jaicie's Halloween costume. She designed it herself and I helped her create her vision. She says I didn't do what she wanted. So, just know that hers would probably have looked better. So here is her description of her custume:
"I am going to be a Flower for Halloween. My feet will be the vace and my body will be the Stem and my arms will be the Leaves and my face will be the center of the flower."
We borrowed the petal headband from a friend and the leaves on her arms are my sad attempt at leaves, which I did all wrong! And she was mad cause her face was supposed to be painted!
But cute none the less!
"I am going to be a Flower for Halloween. My feet will be the vace and my body will be the Stem and my arms will be the Leaves and my face will be the center of the flower."
We borrowed the petal headband from a friend and the leaves on her arms are my sad attempt at leaves, which I did all wrong! And she was mad cause her face was supposed to be painted!
But cute none the less!
![]() |
| From Halloween |
Felicity wanted to be a butterfly. Again, this is may sad attempt at a butterfly. The wings were Justin's magnificent creation. I put her in all brown so that her body looked like a butterfly body...again, a sad attempt, but she loved it! The benfit of being 2, you don't know it could be better!

From Halloween
And last, but certainly not least is our little skeleton. This was a gift from a good friend, Michelle Ruiz. He played a very good skeleton! But this skeleton was full of life and smiles!






3 comments:
Jaidi,
Where's the picture of Felicity? I think Jaicie's costume turned out really cute!
Thanks for letting me know it wasn't working. I think I have it fixed now!
Cute!
Post a Comment