Sunday, November 9, 2008

Changes

This week has seen a change or two in our household. 

Most noteably is the big change for Collin. He is now eating cereal. We have started him earlier than we started the girls. He is 5 months now and growing super fast. We decided to give it a try and he has taken to it really well. We managed to feed him his first meal at ta time when Justin was home. Which meant we were able to get some video and pictures. i haven't loaded the video on the computer yet, but I have put the pictures on. so here they are!


Collin really enjoys the food. He has this cute tendency to stick his thumb in his mouth after every bite. He seems to have figured out that it holds the food in his mouth. It was cute the first day when he did it, but every since then, we have been battling his thumb too much. It makes for a messy feeding. But he really likes his food. So I can't complain too much. He eats well and soonw e will attempt some YUMMY vegetables. It has been a fun adventure and we have been enjoying the new things he is learning.

On other notes, Justin is enjoying surgery. It is better than I expected. Jaicie is doing great as always in school. Felicity keeps me on my toes, and I should really be in bed!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jaidi, good to see the faily is growing. Got your email and wanted to let you know that I do keep up with you on your blog, just dont have much time to comment. glad to know you might be coming to SLC, that was really good news. Sandy

Jaidi's Photo Gallery