Monday, November 17, 2008

Because my Sister in Amazing!



She created this Scrapbook Kit for her new blog!  You should totally go over and take a peak and download it. Afterall we really do all need a scrapbook kit for our Twilight viewing parties!  

Thanks Michelle! LOVE IT!

8 comments:

Nigel Flannery Livingston said...

I think you're both retarded. Mike is sitting next to me laughing.

I'm just kidding about one of those, but I won't tell you which one.

Marv Loucks said...

I guess it is a good thing I don't care if you think I am retarded. And more so that I don't care if you and mike are sitting there laughing at me!

That's what you get for teasing me my whole life! :)

Bliss said...

Jaidi - I just found your blog! How fun..... I know we live in the same town and you do amazing work for me at the drop of a hat, but we never see each other. I love this blog thing! Thanks for all you do!

Bliss

Nigel Flannery Livingston said...

Mike wants me to make sure you knew we were joking.

Marv Loucks said...

es Nigel, I knew you guys were joking!

So was I!

Marv Loucks said...

That was supposed to say Yes!

Michelle said...

Thank You Jaidi for the link to my blog and the compliment. As of tonight I have oer 150 downloads on this kit. And I just posted a blog background if you are interested.

Oh and ignore Steve...maybe he's the one who's retarded. JK

Stacie said...

Love the background Jaidi! I know Michelle made it, but it's the first time I've seen it used as a background. I wish you and Michelle were with me so we could all see the movie together. My family hated the books:( , so they won't come see the flick. Oh well.

Jaidi's Photo Gallery