I just wanted to write a quick note specifically to Jaicie. She got her first report card yesterday. She did so well and I just want to say how proud I am of her. She got excellent remarks from her teacher and was able to do everything that she is supposed to be doing. They do report cardsin kindergarten a little different than they did when I was growing up. They grade on a scale of 3. S is satisfactroy something or other. It means that the skill is mastered I think is what it was. E is that the skills are emerging. And N (or maybe M) means that the skills have not been learned. Jaicie got all S's on the whole list. And check marks all the way down the list of items she has been working on, letters, numbers, colors, shapes, etc. I am so proud of her and wanted to make sure she knows that. I Just hope that I tell her often enough how well she is doing and that she continues to think School is amazing.
Anyway, Congratulations to Jaicie and good job on your work in Kindergarten!




1 comment:
what an adorable picture!! you guys are so cute!
Post a Comment