So, I decided that I need a good place for my friends and I to share recipes. So, I started this new blog. If anyone wants to share their recipes on it as well, email me and I will add you to the authors list! It is kind of fun. So far their are only two Authors, so we need more. But it is a fun way to get new recipes.
One you get to the page, you can browse recipes by clicking on the Labels under the Other Recipes link. This divides the recipes up by the type. And I will make sure each post is included in this list. (If I get to busy and miss one, let me know) right now there are only a couple of recipes. But we are working on adding more! So let me know if you want to submit. And if you just want to enjoy the recipes...do that too!
Hope you enjoy!
Sunday, September 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
I posted my first recipe on your blog. I will try to post something every week. Thanks for the invite!!
Oh and add my name as a contributor PLease!!!
Post a Comment