Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Because we all could use a good laugh!

So I pulled out the video camera again today...twice in one week, it is a miracle!  I enjoyed making the video of Collin yesterday and wanted to capture a little more of him on video. He has been laughing a little bit more lately. He really likes peek-a-boo...is it a little early for that? I don't know. But regardless it is really cute. Well, Justin has had a busy schedule working the ER for Peds this week. So aside from not seeing much of us because of class, he doesn't get home until 1 in the morning. He has seen Jaicie for all of 10 minutes in the past 2 days. And until Saturday morning will see for about that long. Anyway, He has missed a lot of Collin's laughing so far, and I thought that I should video tape it so he can see it later. So, as long as you can ignore my obnoxiousness on the video (I hate my voice on the film) you are welcome to watch and enjoy Collin and his adorable laugh...It is quite contagious. So if you need a good laugh...Here is one for you. 

Oh yeah, and just for the record being alone in the evening SUCKS! 

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

I am dying at how BIG he is all ready! So cute! (Although I have to admit, I LOVE listening to your voice on the videos--makes me feel like you're not so far away!)

Jaidi's Photo Gallery