First of all, as you may or may not have noticed, I have added an RSS feed to the top of my Blog. It adds in the pictures that I add to my Picasa account. So anytime I add pictures in, I will upload them to the website and you can view them with those links!
Today is Jaicie's birthday. I can't believe the my little girl is 5, not so little anymore I guess! we had a really fun birthday. She helped me throughout the day cleaning to get ready for her party and she had some, but not all of her friends over. Unfortunately, we weren't able to invite more of her friends over. But she seemed to really enjoy the time with the ones that were able to make it. She got some great gifts and is really excited about everything. It is hard to believe that she is already growing up so fast! She starts kindergarten in a little over a month, August 25!
Without further ado, here is the slideshow from her birthday. I had fun making her a cake with the Betty Crocker Bake and fill cake pan. It was fun and it turned out really well! I will have to take a picture of the inside of the cake and add it to the album. (the slideshow will update when I do) (If the slideshow doesn't load, just click the Jaicie's BIrthday link at the top and it will take you to the photo album!)
Happy Birthday Jaicie!
Monday, July 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Tell Egg Nebula that Z-Rizzle said happy birthday. He's at his Mother's house. I'll have him call her later this week.
Happiest Birthday! And I swear I will get her card to her this week, along with all the other July birthdays :)!! Looks like it was an awesome party, she's getting so grown up, I can't believe it.
Post a Comment