So, I cam across this website recently and I think I love it. I haven't tried it yet, but I think that it might be worth trying and doing! It is through Kraft Foods and the way it works is this:
You go to the website and choose one of the combination. They have chicken and Beef, chicken and Pork and Chicken and Seafood, and healthy meals. THen you choose which set of that combination you want. Then you pull up a PDF File that has the meals, the recipes and a shopping list for everything you need. It tells you what you need to buy in order to make the meals and what you should have on hand. The list of meals for the week also has ideas for sides. Those are not included in the PDF File, but can easily be added to the shopping list. I am going to try this for the next week of food I have to buy. I have a couple more meals to go through before I do it, but I will let you all know how it goes. It seems like it would make it so easy to decide meals and there are a pretty good variety too! Anyway, I thought I would share my find. Let me know if you try it and what you think!
You can find the website here:
1 Bag/5 Dinners
Here is the meal set that I am going to try first!
Chicken and Beef Bag 2
Monday, May 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
I love that site- you have to sign up for the emails! Then send you the new Bag ideas. I love that Fridays are usually pizza, I need a break by then!
Yes, do let us know! I would love to try this as well if it works out. I think it would be cool if Kraft allowed you to print off coupons from their site for some of the needed items. That would make it even cooler...regardless, it's still a cool idea.
Post a Comment