I just have to say that the weather here SUCKS! I don't think I have ever lived in a place where the weather changes so fast. Yesterday we had an absolutely beautiful day. It was sunny outside and 74 degrees. It was near heaven for us. Today we wake up to near zero windchill temps, snow on the ground and more snow falling, with a high temperature expected to hit a wapping 34 degrees. That is a freaking 40 degree difference. What the heck is wrong with this picture? The entire winter we have been having fluctuating temperatures just like this. It is getting old. We go from 60's to 30's and back up to 50's. Tomorrow is supposed to be a high of 66 and sunny again. Then we go up and down all week long. And I wonder why I can't stay healthy! Maybe I don't want to stay in Lubbock for Residency...I don't know anymore!
I think I am developing Strep throat. I was finally feeling back to normal after my last week long battle with a cold. My throat hurts SO BAD! the swelling in my throat ( I think) has even caused my ear to hurt. I can't even hold my phone up to my right ear right now! It is driving me insane! I can't stand all the illness this winter. I have been sick more this winter, and this pregnancy then I was in the past 3 years since I was pregnant with Felicity. And then I was only sick with Kidney infections...ONLY..HEHE...The illness thing is getting old and I don't know how much more I can take.
Here's to hopeing that Mayo Clinic in Scottsdale Arizona opens up an Orthopaedic residency before Justin applies! Scottsdale would be warmer...Ah the nice warmer sunny weather of southern Arizona! :) My luck we will probably end up in Rochester Minnesota...But we got 2 years before that will happen.
Anyway, I think I am done with my rant now...
On to other things. So next week is the 2 year anniversary of my mom's death. Justin and I decided on a tradition to honor her...We started it last year, and will continue it as long as we can. We have a yearly trip to Joe's Crab Shack. Mom took us there a couple of times and she loved it. I personally hate seafood, but at least they have some yummy chicken! We will be doing that next Wednesday the 12th. I think it is a nice tribute to mom!
Monday, March 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment