Friday, March 28, 2008

Facelifts and Potty Training

I decided that my blog needed a face-lift...So I did it! I changed a bunch of stuff. Mostly because I was tired of the dark blue. It is Spring after all and we should all enjoy the bright colors of spring. I also added in some of my step-siblings blogs into the family section...Since we are officially family now... :) Anyway, Just thought I would share. Let me know what you think!

On other notes...I finally started the much dreaded potty training phase for Felicity. I might regret saying anything, so everyone knock on wood when you read this, but I am amazed how well this is going. Liccy has caught on so fast. She has had maybe 3 accidents in the past 3 days. The only time she has an accident during the day is in the evening when I forget to ask her if she needs to go potty. But otherwise, she tells me when she has to go and goes in and does it. I am amazed to say the least! Jaicie took 2 years to potty train, and Liccy is seeming to have caught it in 2 days! I know I shouldn't compare, but it is such a difference. I guess I just started to early with Jaicie! Anyway, Hopefully things continue to go well. She sure is doing great though...and her little bum looks so cute with panties under her pants instead of big padded diapers! :)

Have a great day! And a Happy Weekend!

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

Okay, VERY cute "facelift"! I love the new background & format--and new family pic! You guys are so dang cute! (But you all ready know I'm a big fan... :-))

Jaidi's Photo Gallery