Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Breaking Dawn Release Info

Because I am utterly obsessed, I stayed up late to get the following info! I thought I would post it for everyones enjoyment! Just in case you haven't heard, the release date for Breaking Dawn was released tonight at 12:01 eastern time. I got it straight from the publishers site.

There is also a link on Stephenie Meyers home page to pre-order the book on Amazon!

Enjoy the news and the extra tidbits at the bottom too!

From http://www.thetwilightsaga.com/

BREAKING DAWN – Breaking News!

We are excited to share the official on-sale date for Breaking Dawn:

12:01 a.m. Saturday, August 2, 2008

We'll have more information posted here tomorrow but wanted you – Stephenie's loyal fans – to be the first to hear the news!

________________________________


Plus some extra news!
______________________________________

Can't Wait?

The ECLIPSE Special Edition is on the way – featuring an excerpt of BREAKING DAWN and the first look at the cover! It will be available at 12:01 am Saturday, May 31, along with the paperback of NEW MOON!

___________________________________________________

So how many of us will be going out and buying new copies of Eclipse on May 31? Me, me, me...Okay, probably not, but someone has to buy it and pass it around!

Have a wonderful day!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

I can't wait! ...but I will nevertheless. I have to wait for someone to buy the book and read it before I will get the chance. Thanks for the update!

Jaidi's Photo Gallery