Tuesday, February 5, 2008
Baby Names
We have been racking our brains for a couple of days now, trying to figure out what this little boy of ours should be named. We are curious what our family and friends think! So, if you care to give us some suggestions, please do! You can just put it in a comment, please include at least your first name in the note, so that we know who you are. Otherwise, feel free to email it to us! Thanks for the input.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Darth Benson von Linkenstein
If you have some ideas of names you like you should post them and have us all vote...do you like more modern or more traditional names?
(This is Kay Bruce's daughter, I got your website from Carlee's blog and I pass by now and then, hope you don't mind!)
Michelle Carter
I'm still on the you call yours Brett and Brett call his Justin, but, you know, whatever. I like the name Decklin. But we can't really find names for ourselves and our unknown children to come, so best of luck to you!
Post a Comment