So, tomorrow morning at 9:00 I get to go and sign Jaicie up for preschool. She will be going to the headstart class at the YWCA, which from what i have heard is a great class. She will be at school from 8 in the morning until like 2:45 in the afternoon. Yes, ALL DAY preschool. I am really scared about it, and don't know what it is going to be like to not have my little girl at home. She gets to take swim lessons at school too. It will be so good for her, but it scares me.
Felicity is going to struggle with her big sister being gone all day everyday. LIccy really loves her sister and screams every time they are apart. I think pre-k will necessitate a lot of special mommy-Liccy time. She hated the one day a week when Jaicie was at school last year, I am worried how she will act this year. I think work will help a bit, at least I hope it will. But I don't know.
Well, I guess we will see what more I know tomorrow....Wish me luck!
Wednesday, June 13, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment